Please read our Return Policy as it has changed then
Click the Link Below to let us know that you have read and agree to our terms.
Designer Collection/Couture Design Dresses...
All Items MADE TO ORDER. Please allow time for both creation of your dress AND time in transit. If you need your dress Rushed please see Rush Services for fees. Since these dresses are made to order, they are subject to a store credit or exchange only return policy. No refunds are available on made-to-order dresses due to the fact that we have invested considerable labor and materials into the construction of your dress. If you do not like it for any reason, we will be happy to take it back in exchange for something else, so long as the factory tags are attached to the dress. Choosing “options” such as crystal options, exchanging skirts and sleeves is not “custom” it is considered to be an “option.” Sharene Skatewear considers “custom” as such: Choosing the front of one dress, and the back of another. Custom dresses are a final sale, but dresses with options are available for exchange or store credit. Please see Return Policy for additional details.
Ready to Ship/In Stock Dresses...
These items are made up and in stock prior to you placing your order. This typically allows us to ship them within 1-2 business days of ordering, but it does NOT include time in transit. These dresses may be refunded to you if you return them with factory tags attached, because they were not made for you and were in stock prior to your order. Please see return policy below for additional details.
Return Policy & Conditions...
- Factory Tags MUST BE ATTACHED, With NO EVIDENCE of tag removal, and no damage to the garment. There must be no evidence that the garment has been washed or worn or the tags attempted to be re-attached. The tags being attached is the only way that we know that the dress was not used for its intended purpose! If the tags have been removed, the dress is considered to be “used” and becomes a FINAL SALE.
- Dress must be returned within 30 DAYS of Purchase. Please return via insured mail for your security.
- All CUSTOM DRESSES ARE A FINAL SALE. This includes dresses smaller than GS or larger than 2XL, as well as all dresses that combine features, such as the front of one dress and the back of another. Dresses with skirts or sleeve changes and decoration options are not custom under our definition. Anything beyond skirt or sleeve changes, and sizes beyond our normally offered sizes are considered custom.
- NO Refunds on Shipping (S&H) or Rush Fees, unless the shipper didn’t deliver, or we didn’t ship as promised.
- Dresses that have in any way been stained, torn, snagged, burned, spotted, damaged or washed may not be returned for any reason. We make no warranty that our dresses won’t stain, burn or tear – because they WILL stain, burn and tear if you expose them to things that will damage them!
When a dress needs to be exchanged under the terms outlined above, we require receipt of the original dress prior to shipping out the replacement dress. If you do not have time to return your original dress before receiving your replacement, you will be charged the full retail value of the replacement (second) dress on your credit card as a deposit. When the original (first) dress is received back in good condition with tags attached, you will receive a refund (as opposed to a store credit) on your first dress, up to the dollar value of the re-ordered (second) dress. Any excess on the first dress will be received back as store credit. You agree to this policy as a condition of sale, if you choose to re-order prior to returning the first dress.
Taxes & Duties...
The customer is exclusively responsible for payment of all customs, duties and import taxes due on merchandise. In the event that the customer fails to pay their obligation, and that cost reverts to the Sender, Sender will pay the bill on the customer’s behalf, and charge the customer’s credit card for all monies paid. The customer agrees in advance to this as a condition of sale. International orders may only be paid with credit card, and credit card information must be verified prior to shipping of goods out of the USA.
To wash our garments, please use only a gentle hand dishwashing soap, dissolved in warm water in your sink. Dissolve any gentle liquid soap (not Woolite) in your sink and place your dress in the “bath” after soap is dissolved. Swoosh it until clean. Fluff dry on cool, or lay flat to dry.
All styles are copyright protected. Unauthorized reproduction of our styles, without prior written permission is a violation of Federal law, and subject to civil and criminal penalties.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, and to refuse any order for any reason.
- We reserve the right to substitute fabrics when the original fabric is discontinued, backordered or if it becomes unavailable. The substituted fabric will be of similar quality and design to the original fabric.
- We reserve the right to change pricing and terms of sale, without prior written notice.